The Amazon forests for which Brazil is famous :
Brazil is famous for containing a large part of an estimated 60% of the Amazon forest, which is the largest forest in the world, with a total area of 2.6 million mi2. these forests extend across nine countries, including Brazil. these vast forests are home to 10% of the total animal and plant species on the planet, including about 1,300 species of birds, 400 species of mammals, more than 55,000 species of plants, a large number of insect species, distributed in rainforests, seasonal forests, flooded river forests, and savannas. (the great diversity of plant and animal life in addition to The Amazon basin stores about 100 billion metric tons of carbon, an amount equivalent to more than ten times the world’s annual emissions of fossil fuels.
The statue of Christ the Redeemer, for which Brazil is famous :
One of Brazil’s most famous figures at the top of Mount Corcovado in Rio de Janeiro is a large decorative or Art Deco statue built-in 1931, approximately 30 meters (98 feet) long and weighing about 635 tons, and included in the list of the seven new wonders of the world. Since its construction, Heitor da Silva Costa has been a symbol of Christianity for the Brazilian people and a tourist destination that attracts a large number of visitors and tourists from around the world.
Festivals famous for Brazil :
Brazil is famous for holding many festivals and celebrations, the most important of which are mentioned:
- June Festivals: This celebration takes place throughout June, across Brazil, in celebration of St. John the Baptist, and is celebrated in a large tent and in rural lifestyles in terms of clothing such as patched shirts and straw hats, food such as corn, cakes, Ganges and traditional dances.
- Barents Folklore Festival: This festival takes place in The City of Barentins for three days from the end of June, in which the famous bull’s story is embodied, interspersed with singing and dancing.
- Octoberfest: A German-born festival brought by the Germanics to southern Brazil, held in mid-October each year in Blumenau, witnessing dance, singing, and traditional folk costumes.
- Carnival: The carnival celebration is one of brazil’s great popular events, taking place in mid-February and sometimes in early March, starting at midnight on Friday before Ash Wednesday and ending Wednesday night, witnessing a large number of locals and tourists, and a range of events in various places of the Republic, including Rio, El Salvador and Olinda, such as samba dances, music, catering, and entertainment.
Football for which Brazil is famous :
Brazil is famous for its football, the most popular sport in the Republic of Brazil and of interest to the Brazilian people, Brazil is home to many football stars, such as Pelé, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, and others who represented the country’s national team, which in turn is one of the best teams in the world, where it managed to win the World Cup five times.
Beaches famous for Brazil:
Brazil is famous for having many beaches that attract residents and tourists; the country has the largest coastline in the world with a length of up to 7,491.5 km (4,655 miles), and brazil’s most important beaches are mentioned:
- Sancho Bay Beach: Located in the Fernando de Norona archipelago, it is considered one of the most beautiful beaches in the country.
- Ilha Grande Beach: This island has many beaches with a tranquil atmosphere.
- Gerikowara Hip Beach: An international beach, it offers many activities and features a range of restaurants and cafés.
- The beaches of The City of Godzilla: This city has a dense forest and a range of beaches.
- Santa Catarina Island: This city has a range of beaches surrounded by rocks and forests, as well as lakes in the interior of the island.
Other things Brazil is famous for:
There are other things Brazil is famous for, such as:
Brazil is famous for its wildlife: Brazil has a great diversity of animal wildlife; it has the largest variety of animals in the world, including some 600 species of mammals, 1,500 species of fish, 1,600 bird species, and 100,000 different species of insects.
Brazil is famous for its coffee: Brazil is the world’s largest exporter of instant coffee, with vast areas of tropical rainforests that produce the finest coffees thanks to the right climate, and Brazilian coffee has the most bittersweet taste, its little acidity and the appearance of walnuts and chocolates.
Brazil is famous for its samba dance: samba is one of brazil’s most famous things, which is an ancient Brazilian dance style of African origins, with a specific rhythm, and uses Brazilian musical instruments, such as the Tamborim drum and shaker machine.